Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 Resolutions

I have been away for a while taking some time to myself and allowing G a little more time off, mostly because i lost my second job and had to try to hunt for another one in order to start my lessons up again but now the new year is back in full swing and i cannot wait to get back at it and get ready for show season.

Starting next week i will be having 2 lessons a week one will be Dressage and the other will be with a Jump coach. I absolutly adore both of these coaches and consider myself very lucky to have the opportunity to work with both of them again on a regular basis.

G will be getting started over fences within the next few months that should be an interesting experiene, we will probably be going to mostly eventing shows this summer.

As for my resolutions....

    1) stick to my 2 lessons a week no matter what
    2) Even if i dont have time to ride get out there and lunge G
    3) Go to at least 3 shows this summer
    4) Continue to work on my own personal fitness get to my goal weight and increase my cardio
    5) TAKE MORE PICTURES!!!

1 comment:

  1. 2 lessons a week is great! Good luck on your 2013 goals. :)

    ReplyDelete